Sirbu,

You are taking things too personally. But if you really read and think very
careful about the answer provided by Robert Klemme, you'll find the reasons
why there is no way to answer you question in a way that would make sense.
<https://plus.google.com/u/2/105762305556753404219?prsrc=3D4>

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:50 PM, S=EErbu Nicolae-Cezar <
sirbunicolaecezar / gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:39 PM, Hassan Schroeder <
> hassan.schroeder / gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:12 AM, S=EErbu Nicolae-Cezar
>> <sirbunicolaecezar / gmail.com> wrote:
>> > You guys managed to take the fun out of Ruby.
>>
>> Nah, I just checked the Fun Reservoir and it's fully topped off.
>>
>> Please proceed with your Monday.
>>
>> --
>> Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder / gmail.com
>> http://about.me/hassanschroeder