On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 4:20 PM, S=EErbu Nicolae-Cezar
<sirbunicolaecezar / gmail.com> wrote:
> So basically nothing.

We do not know you. We do especially not know your "vision of Ruby".
How should we know what will completely change it? How should we know
what kind of replies you are expecting? With such an open question
it's basically impossible to come up with meaningful replies.

Usually it's best to post more specific questions to get useful
replies - just because we're not psychic and cannot read other
people's minds. You could start by laying out what your idea of Ruby
is - and what you see critical if at all.

Kind regards

robert

--=20
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/