It was built with secret alien techno freax deep inside a wormhole by a
bunch of overinflated linguists wearing group_on {|t| shirts} pretending to
be overpaid mathematicians whilst marketing overpriced calculators under
the deep inflation of crowd sourced soft goods. Though I may not fix your
vision it's merely an inflection based approach to the negated reality that
one who may ask for a simple truth may in fact neglect their own intuition
of building the next context switch yielding a false sense of security.