On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Martin Hansen <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Got it. Gist updated.

I don't think like 143 will work as IO#write usually returns the
number of bytes written.  Also, throughput wise it's probably not a
good idea to flush every message.

Also, as I've said before I'd rather stack the msg handling pipeline
class on top of Pipe.  That way you keep concerns nicely separated and
can use class Pipe for other purposes as well.  The way you did it you
created a  class that can only handle MessagePack messages.

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/