>>> http://rvm.io/gemsets/deleting
>>> http://rvm.io/gemsets/emptying
>>>
>>> Abinoam Jr.

While rubygems-mirror might look promising, it looks like it mirrors the
entire gem repo. I think it might be simpler (sorta?) to build your own
using Gem-in-a-box. Looking at
http://guides.rubygems.org/run-your-own-gem-server/ , I think it would be
possible to rig up a script that snagged the newest version off rubygems
and stuffed it into your local gem server, no?

By the way, running `gem server` does more than serve up documentation. It
will serve gems as well, which you can put into a Gemfile using the source
statement, or add to sources in the gem command.