Unicorn is an HTTP server for Rack applications designed to only serve
fast clients on low-latency, high-bandwidth connections and take
advantage of features in Unix/Unix-like kernels.  Slow clients should
only be served by placing a reverse proxy capable of fully buffering
both the the request and response in between Unicorn and slow clients.

* http://unicorn.bogomips.org/
* mongrel-unicorn / rubyforge.org
* git://bogomips.org/unicorn.git
* http://unicorn.bogomips.org/NEWS.atom.xml

Changes:

fix races/error handling in worker SIGQUIT handler

This protects us from two problems:

1) we (or our app) somehow called IO#close on one of the sockets
   we listen on without removing it from the readers array.
   We'll ignore IOErrors from IO#close and assume we wanted to
   close it.

2) our SIGQUIT handler is interrupted by itself.  This can happen as
   a fake signal from the master could be handled and a real signal
   from an outside user is sent to us (e.g. from unicorn-worker-killer)
   or if a user uses the killall(1) command.

--
Eric Wong