--------------D84D2DB016E41B1379365EE6

Conrad Schneiker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Robert Feldt wrote:
>
> > The Ruby features I'd love to see / things I'd love to find out:
> >
> > * Being able to "freeze" an object and dump it to an exe that can be
> > executed stand-alone (without interpreter or external libs/exts) on a
> > non-Ruby aware machine. I distribute my jobs on a network of workstations
> > and it's not very nice to have to install Ruby on all of them prior to
> > execution.

I also think this would be a good idea.  Might also be nice if one could include
foreign files (jpegs, etc.).  But would be really worthwhile even without that.

--------------D84D2DB016E41B1379365EE6
 name
harleshixsn.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Charles Hixson Content-Disposition: attachment; filename
harleshixsn.vcf" begin:vcard n:Hixson;Charles x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet:charleshixson / earthling.net fn:Charles Hixson end:vcard --------------D84D2DB016E41B1379365EE6--