I am using the WATIR-Ruby for my Web Application. I am currently facing
an issue clicking on a text element that is populated dynamically when a
search bar is partially/completely filled with text. The code is unable
to identify the element I am trying to click.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/q5Hmv.png

I am unable to click on any of the results obtained from the search.

Here is the HTML source :

 <ul>
    <li nodeid="111">Profile_Child</li>
    <li nodeid="222">Profile_Grandchild</li>
    <li nodeid="333">Rest_Child2</li>
    <li nodeid="444">rest_grandchild2</li>
 </ul>
How would I code for clicking these elements in Ruby/Watir?