I use rbenv. No, `gem server` is for viewing documentation of installed
gems. I want to create a local repository of all gems so that I can
install what I want when no internet connection is available. However,
at 75GB, it's just not feasible but if, say, 2/3 of that 75GB is older
versions then I would be interested in being able to create a local
repository containing only the latest version of each gem.

gvim