Hi Hassan!

Well, maybe I'll agree with you in a few months, but for the moment I'd
prefer to avoid the MVC overhead : I usually work in early stages of
projects, when everything is not clear about data/functions/use cases.
The aim is precisely to be able to very quickly present a prototype that
runs and is representative of current design hypothesis. MVC would
clearly be an overhead, especially in my case : I'm really not
comfortable with Ruby (yet?).

AFAIK, my current problem is that the layout makes a call to the
"application" through a stylesheet_link_tag, that generates a
css/application.css" link in the html code. This call gives a 404. It
seems logical as the scss is located in the
/stylesheets/application.css.scss file, and the confir.rb contains :
'
set :css_dir, 'css'
set :sass_dir, 'stylesheets'
'
But when I set both css_dir and sas_dir in the same directory, I get a
sass syntax error, for a file not found (normalize). :/