hi,

I have two problem here.

First one is, SelectList appears in the page and I am able to choose
element manually.

But when I try to check using
"puts $browser.select_list(:id,"somevalue").exists?"

It return false and consequently it is not choosing element also.

Second one is, I have text box in the same page and when I inquire using
" puts $browser.text_field(:id,"somevalue").exists?"

It return true but when i attempt to enter the element into this text
box, it's not entering, And It says that unable to locate the id.

could you anyone please provide any solution for the above two problem?

RAJ