Hi, Cezar,

Thank you for your suggestion. :) But for me, I don't want to be a novice but an expert. So I guess it will take efforts to understand things inside out. I learn hard lesson on "just taking it as it is".

For example, I take TCP/IP 3-way hands-shake as it is but eventually it comes out to bite me when I am not solid understanding the piggy banking of sequence number while I am using wireshark/tcpdump. Anyway, when it comes real life, if you want to be an ace on anything, knowing things inside out is very important.