Dear Selvag,

I'm not understand well.
Could you give an example of a hash and how you want to iterate
through it (the results you are expecting)?

I'm asking this because to iterate through a Hash of this kind is
similar to a tree.
And when you iterate through a tree, there's more than a way to do it
and sometimes people want to:
- get track of (what is) the current depth,
- the parent nodes of the current node,
- what would be the return value for current node after iterating
through the children nodes,
- what should it be yield to the block? A (sub)tree of the childrens?
A return value? A return value of the children AND the current node?
- and things like that.

Abinoam Jr.