On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:40 AM, selvag selvag <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> check your shebang line, it should be
> "#! <path_to_your_ruby VM i.e. /usr/bin/ruby>"

Not necessarily. The env is a standard way of invoking ruby with the
current environment settings intact.

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

should work as is, provided you have ruby installed in a way that your
environment is aware of. It is the most portable of writing a script header
in ruby, as it should work across all *nix systems that way.

For the OP, I have no idea what opennebula is. If it is some sort of VM or
VPS thing, you may need to install ruby to begin with, but I have no idea
what's required to do so.