Thank you JD,

You have understand my intention.
I'm not a native english speaker and sometimes I sound rude when I
didn't want to.
I just notice that there was something wrong in "the way" I wrote when
people overreact to it.
Then I come back and read it again and try to find what was wrong.
In this case I used words like "dear", "sorry", "help" but they were
not enough to express myself correctly.
Sorry again for that. I'm trying to improve my english skills.

About the thread thing, it's all pretty simple.

1) Somebody creates a thread with a subject like "Working through some
"puzzles" to learn ruby. However lost on this one. Help?"
2) I look at the first e-mail and just don't have any interest in it
3) The subsequently e-mails that will come and go "under" that thread
will be ignored by myself. Just because I didn't have interest in the
(That's how a lot of people do. Myself included).

So if an e-mail with somebody asking for what are the best websites
ruby code challenges arrives it will be completly ignored because I
lost interest on this thread at the first e-mail.
So, even if I am that guy that knows what are the best websites, that
asking for help will never come to me just because I have ignored it
because it was hidden inside a thread that didn't raise my attention.
But, if a new thread pops up with a clear subject stating "What are
the best websites for code chalenge?" chances a higher that it get
answered.

So, at first, thread hijacking/sidetracking is BAD for people doing
it. Less chances of good answers.
At second, yes, there's lots of people that don't like and get upset
when get distracted to a thread side subject.
At third, if lots of people decide to do it at the same time...
welll... no chance of having any kind of productive discussion.

So, sorry again Angela. It all was with the best of intentions.
Thank you again JD.

Sincerely,
Abinoam Jr.