On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Peter Bailey <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> tamouse m. wrote in post #1130882:

> there at
> >>

> >> Thanks, Jesus. I checked my script and I do have the shebang there.
> >> Thanks, anyway.
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> > It might help if you pasted the script.
>
> Uh, it's pretty big. But, here it is. Thanks.

Thanks -- it's not *that* long, but I guess I could have asked for the head
of the file instead... :))

> #/Users/peterbailey/.rbenv/shims/ruby

It should be:

#!/Users/peterbailey/.rbenv/shims/ruby

if you actually do have a shim for ruby at that exact path. Type that at
the Terminal prompt to see.

This is what I use to start scripts:

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

and it picks up which ruby to run based upon the user's environment, which
defaults to the system ruby.