Hello,
I just rebuilt my Mac, with Ruby. I'm getting these what I think are
very primitive errors when I try to run one of my scripts locally.

pb4072imac:~ peterbailey$ checkorca dy3242g1
/scripts/checkorca.rb: line 2: require: command not found
/scripts/checkorca.rb: line 4: require: command not found
/scripts/checkorca.rb: line 6: orcafile: command not found
host: couldn't get address for 'http://ps2000-graphics-prod.bna.com':
not found
/scripts/checkorca.rb: line 10: clnt: command not found
/scripts/checkorca.rb: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token
`nil,'
/scripts/checkorca.rb: line 11: `clnt.set_auth(nil, 'production',
'prod')'

What is it complaining about "require?" Yeh, I've got "require" there at
the top. But, I need it there.
And, why can't it find the address of that URL?

Thanks,
Peter