Basically, I am working through some puzzles to learn ruby.  I just
finished an online class learning this stuff, and want to test my
knowledge.

Basically, I am working through puzzles based off of "test driven
development".

I have basically been tested by making methods do things in the past
puzzles.

However, this current puzzle "puzzles" me in a way.

Here is the test:

 result = reverse do
        "hello world"
 end
 result.should == "olleh dlrow"
end

It's basically rspec.  I understand what it is doing on some level.  Its
basically taking in a string.  It's breaking down the string with
probably a method .each.

Most likely its implementing something like this

(string).each do |word|
    word.reverse
end

Problem is, I could make the above work if it was asking for me to make
a method that takes in an argument.

However, it's not asking for it to take in an argument.  So, I am
completely lost.

Can someone help me make sense of how to make this test pass?  How do I
make this work?  I really am not familiar with this topic 100%.  I'm
sure I learned about this, but if someone could help me in the right
direction I would really appreciate it :).