On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:15 AM, abdul hussain <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> What's troubling me is that there are no
> highly active Ruby forums or community that I can join as this is
> something that really helped me learn Java as a beginner, [...]

I'd say you are in the primary group for Ruby development right here -
either via the forum or the mailing list (they are connected).

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM, abdul hussain <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Thanks guys I'll keep trying. I tried to get to the irc though I'm on
> Windows so could not find a way to use it.

Trillian works pretty well although you have to subscribe to their
service.  Another option I found pretty good is FireFox extension
Chatzilla:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chatzilla/

Thunderbird works as well but I'd prefer Chatzilla.

Cheers

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/