On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Eduardo Nunes <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, I need to make a HTTP GET in a page, but I need to use the
> header X-Requested-With : XMLHttpRequest, but I have no idea how to do
> this.
> by the way I'm new in ruby.

I think we need more info to help you. You need to make a GET *in* a
page but you need to do it in Ruby? I'm not sure you really mean that.
Is it that you need to issue a GET request from within a web page
(then look at AJAX, javascript), or is it that you wan to use Ruby to
perform that request within a script, for example?

If it's the last one, we might be able to help you if you tell us more about it.

Jesus.