Hello everyone,

I'm a budding rails developer who used to work as a writer and editor,
so if anyone needs any help with writing documentation, I'm more than
happy to lend a hand.

Thanks to Udacity, Coursera, and Codecademy, I've been learning
programming on my own for the past year and a half; but I'll be
completing an intense web apprenticeship over the next three months to
solidify my knowledge. I hope to improve even more by helping out other
programmers with their documentation and checking out their code.

Thanks a lot, and I look forward to getting involved with the Ruby
community. Take care!

Regards,

Mark

P.S. I apologize if there is a better forum for this post. If there's a
better forum for it, please let me know which one it is. Thanks again.