Hi Joshua,

I might be wrong, but I believe at the very least you're going to want to
add Ruby executables with your PATH. I clicked all three. Adding Ruby to
your PATH allows you to run Ruby files from anywhere in the command
terminal, not just the folder where Ruby itself was installed. More help
will be needed on this topic as I'm obviously not an expert.

Jay