Summary of ruby-dev 17128-17207:

[ruby-dev:17128] Thread: deadlock trouble

  Hidetoshi NAGAI asked "Does anyone know how to solve the following
  deadlock problem?"

    Tk invokes ruby's Proc object in which a thread starts, and
    we call a command of Tk in the thread.

  He seems to solved the problem by himself.

[ruby-dev:17134] argv[0]

  Akira Tanaka asked "How do we obtain argv[0] of C in the ruby layer?".
  Ruby has no variable to obtain such value. RUBY_INTERPRETER is
  one of a few suggested names. However, it is not necessarily
  appropriate, since argv[0] can be freely set by a parent process.
  Matz sought opinions how about RUBY_EXECUTABLE_NAME.

[ruby-dev:17144] msvcrt

  Usa Nakamura posted the summary about the current status of the
  mswin32-ruby and the mingw32-ruby. There are ideas as follows:
  - Make those two versions everything same.
  - Make DLL names and $(archdir) same.
  - Use forwarding DLL.

[ruby-dev:17146] Win32OLE

  Masaki Suketa will commit the Win32OLE to ruby-1.7.

[ruby-dev:17194] [RCR] Array#rotate

  Nobuyoshi Nakada proposed a method Array#rotate(n). It rotates an
  array until n-th element is at the head of the array.
--
Takaaki Tateishi <ttate / kt.jaist.ac.jp>