Hi,

On 16 Ϧ 2013, at 11:55 , Robert Klemme <shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:53 PM, saurav panda <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>> i am trying but its not working, the script is not running and it is
>> unable to generate html report..
>> can u please help me with the code
>
> What code?  I haven't seen any so far.  Until now I have to assume
> this is an attempt to make other people do your (home-) work for free.

But I will share some code for I am kind (and just got back home from a cocktail party, aha! )

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

# Lazy module. Lyrics are released under MIT license
#
# Figuring out the tune is left as an exercise to the
# programmer

module Lazy
	def self.print
		"I was dreaming of rspec"
		"and was failing at the test..."
		"I began to lose control"
		"I began to lose control"
		""
		"I didn't mean to release you"
		"I'm sorry for the push request"
		"Oh no, I didn't want to upload you"
		"I'm just a lazy guy"
		""
		"I was feeling insecure"
		"You might have buggy code in you"
		"I was shivering inside"
		"I was shivering inside"
		""
		"I didn't mean to release you"
		"I'm sorry for the push request"
		"Oh no, I didn't want to upload you"
		"I'm just a lazy guy"
		""
		"I was handling your controlles"
		"To avoid writing the tests"
		"I was swallowing my pain"
		"I was swallowing my pain!!!"
		""
		"I didn't mean to release you"
		"I'm sorry for the push request"
		"Oh no, I didn't want to upload you..."
		"I'm just a lazy guy..."

> Regards
>
> robert

> --
> http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/

Feel to free to modify and/or alternate the lyrics. I'm not a English mother-tongue and also about to sleep on the keyboard, so if I made a mistake somewhere please correct me!.

Cheers!

Panagiotis (atmosx) Atmatzidis

email:	atma / convalesco.org
URL:	http://www.convalesco.org
GnuPG ID: 0x1A7BFEC5
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 1A7BFEC5
--
The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."