Felix,

I see your point very well. I would also very much want to see Ruby used
more in scientific research. At the same time, it is for people like
us to advance Ruby in these fronts. I hope that there will be a strong
science ruby community one day. Meanwhile let us try to fill the
niche with our individual efforts.

cheers,
saji

Saji N Hameed,
ARC-ENV, Center for Advanced Information Science and Technology,
University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi,
Aizuwakamatsu-shi, Fukushima 965-8580,
Japan

Tel: +81242 37-2736
Fax:+81242 37-2760