hi  Joel Pearson,

I was using WATIR::IE.attach(:index,1) to attach the browser. Now I am
using       $browser1 = $browser.windows.last.browser and the problem
with this type of attachment is, before the browser is completely
loaded, next operation is performed, For an example,

line 1:$browser1 = $browser.windows.last.browser
line 2:$browser.link(:id,'something').click

Line number 2 is executed before the page loads completely. So it gives
the error of unable to locate the element, Now If use sleep statement in
between line1 and line 2 like below

line 1:$browser1 = $browser.windows.last.browser
sleep 2
line 2:$browser.link(:id,'something').click

it works, But it's not an ideal solution because browser loading time
varies.  The same problem did not occur while I was using
WATIR::IE.attach(:index,1). So could you please tell me how to overcome
this problem?