Sorry for the delay.

My bad, I misunderstood, I thought you got errors running a compiled ELF
on earlier RHEL versions. From the error messages you're getting it
seems like the math gem is using functions that might be different (?)
or not present in earlier glibc versions. I can't really help you here
as I don't have the means to test on such old RHEL versions. You can
either disable the math gem in "default.gembox" or investigate the
compile error yourself.

> c_os = `uname -s`

I don't think mruby has this syntax to execute sub processes
implemented. You can check out the Ruby Specification [1] for a list of
things that mruby ought to support.

Jonas

[1]
http://www.ipa.go.jp/osc/english/ruby/ruby_draft_specification_agreement.html