Justin Collins wrote in post #1126116:
> On 10/29/2013 08:35 AM, Ronald Fischer wrote:
> Maybe you should try ActiveTk:
> http://www.activestate.com/activetcl/downloads
>
> There may be a version old enough for you.

There *might* be, but not free. ActiveState has the interesting price
policy, that they hand out the newer versions for free, but for the
older versions we have to pay a pretty steep price (999 US$ per user per
year).

BTW, I don't think that the problem is a missing Tk version on my
systems. On the Mac, I can happily use Python with tkinter (which is
their Tk binding), and on my Linux system I can run wish. The problem is
the interface from Ruby to Tk.