Am 29.10.2013 18:19, schrieb Bill Manning:
> So I have a simple ruby script I created for an assignment and my
> professor wants us to output the original source code to a formatted
> text file.
>
> As of now I have a started separate script opening the assignment as
> read then I create a new file with writing privileges. But I'm not sure
> what I do next.

That doesn't make *any* sense to me. You could copy the file using the
file manager of your operating system or the command line, but what for?

The Ruby source code essentially is a text file.
But what do you mean by a "formatted text file"???

--
GitHub: https://github.com/stomar/
PGP:    0x6B3A101A