Hello Community,

I am currently in my Junior year college and will be looking for some
internship here very soon. I've taken core classes on C#, ASP.Net, Java
and have started to learn Ruby and a little bit of Python on my own. To
make this short, I am a bit disappointed at the available opportunities
of Ruby careers in my state. I live in Minnesota, US. I love the Ruby
language and would rather much prefer to work on it than C#, which I
also like. There are many C# or .Net jobs available where I live. I feel
like I am at a crossroad in my technical route. I can either continue
learning the .Net stack and or dive into Rails and hope more Ruby or
Rails will garner more attention in companies. Is the Ruby language and
or the Rails technology dying to more mainstream technologies? Or is it
that companies have yet to adopt it and will soon do. I have a very
strong opinion about my productivity in C# versus Ruby; it makes more
sense for me to program in Ruby. WHY CAN"T COMPANIES SEE THIS!!! sorry,
please let me know what you think are my options and suggestions, thanks
for reading.

John.