Hi,

I'm looking for an already made tool to mangle source code of a ruby
program. By mangling I mean renaming all identifiers (classes, methods,
variables, constants) with autogenerated alphanumeric ones, stripping
all code indentation etc. Something that would prevent an easy code
understanding and copy&paste in another project.

I know there are some limitations like code evaled from a string or
invoking methods indirectly by sending their name to an object, but
that's all I can live with and keep care.
Ideally something like bytecode compiler for YARV based rubys.

Does anybody know such or similar code mangler ?