I had seen Verbal Expressions before I started my own project, but
never saw hexpress until a couple of weeks ago.

I think they're both worthy projects, as the concept itself is a worthy
one (in my opinion).

All three projects are similar in spirit and intent, but in implementation
they are different. Obviously I like my own better. Arguably it is "more
different" from these other two than they are from each other.

Hal