On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Mike Vezzani <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> The thing is, I'm not sure how to add that kind of functionality to my
> program yet. Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

You need to do two things:

1. Add another prompt before the while loop which asks for number of
dice, reads the user input and converts it to an integer value.
2. Use the integer value inside the loop where you print out results
of rolling dice to do so repeatedly (e.g. by using method
Fixnum#times).

Does that help?

Kind regards

robert