> I agree, I was just trying to point out that making the rubycookbook a
> part of rubygarden might not be the way to go.  Having a few hosts sharing
> a few sites sounds like the winning combination to me.

You can always set it up on a few servers and just do a simple DNS
round-robin serving method to balance the load somewhat if that was the
problem. BIND, the name server will automatically do the round robin
method if you give it more than one record for the same name. From what
I know, it gets at least somewhat complicated if you go any other route.

Isaac