On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Tamara Temple <tamouse.lists / gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems to me we went around on this last March. Here's my
> little ditty from that time: https://github.com/tamouse/titlecase

Interesting!  I haven't had cause to use the block-form of gsub
before, and here you are, using it twice.  I'll have to remember that
trick!

One question though: if it's multiple lines, your gem will uppercase
the first char of every line.  Was that your intent?  If not, you can
use \A instead of ^.

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson, the T. Rex of Codosaurus LLC,
secret-cleared freelance software developer