Please unsubscribe.


On 27 August 2013 16:27, Peng Hu <pegasus.hu / gmail.com> wrote:

> Please unsubscribe me.
>
>
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Kamal Ahmed <kamal2222ahmed / yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>> Please unsubscribe me from this list. Thanks.
>> -Kamal.
>>
>>   ------------------------------
>>  *From:* Rizwan Ali <armeen22 / yahoo.com>
>> *To:* Kamal Ahmed <kamal2222ahmed / yahoo.com>; Ruby users <
>> ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
>> *Cc:* Ruby users <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
>> *Sent:* Monday, August 26, 2013 8:43 PM
>> *Subject:* Re: soap5r: attempting to use SOAP::RPC::Driver.new()
>>
>> Please unsubscribe me from this list. Thanks.
>>
>> Sent from Rizwan's
>>  iPhone
>>
>> On Aug 26, 2013, at 5:04 PM, Kamal Ahmed <kamal2222ahmed / yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> How can i UN-subscribe from this list ?
>>
>>
>>   ------------------------------
>>  *From:* Tamara Temple <tamouse.lists / gmail.com>
>> *To:* ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
>> *Sent:* Monday, August 26, 2013 5:13 PM
>> *Subject:* Re: soap5r: attempting to use SOAP::RPC::Driver.new()
>>
>> Are you determined to use soap5r? I've had nothing but success (except my
>> own errors) with Savon. That said, I really don't know what's going on here.
>>
>>
>> On Aug 26, 2013, at 4:00 PM, pt pt <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Trying my hand at Ruby.
>> >
>> >
>> > Sanitized source:
>> > ------------  cut here  ------------
>> > require 'soap/rpc/driver'
>> >
>> > # I assume the following URL works... browsing to it returns:
>> > #    You must use a POST request to get answer from gsoap !
>> > #    see WebWare gsoap ISAPI module documentation.
>> >
>> > endpoint = 'http://*SERVER*/gsoap/gsoap_ssl.dll?sbmappservices72'<http://*server*/gsoap/gsoap_ssl.dll?sbmappservices72%27>
>> > namespace = 'I have no idea what a namespace is for...'
>> > proxy = SOAP::RPC::Driver.new(endpoint)
>> >
>> > ------------  cut here  ------------
>> > Output:
>> > C:\temp\RM7021-VMx\VM2>ruby learning_Ruby_2.rb
>> > DL is deprecated, please use Fiddle
>> >
>> C:/PROGRA~2/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/soap5r-2.0.3/lib/soap/streamHandler.rb:146:in
>> > `initialize': uninitialized constant SOAP::HTTPStreamHandler::Version
>> > (NameError)
>> >        from
>> >
>> C:/PROGRA~2/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/soap5r-2.0.3/lib/soap/streamHandler.rb:141:in
>> > `new'
>> >        from
>> >
>> C:/PROGRA~2/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/soap5r-2.0.3/lib/soap/streamHandler.rb:141:in
>> > `create'
>> >        from
>> >
>> C:/PROGRA~2/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/soap5r-2.0.3/lib/soap/rpc/proxy.rb:220:in
>> > `initialize_streamhandler'
>> >        from
>> >
>> C:/PROGRA~2/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/soap5r-2.0.3/lib/soap/rpc/proxy.rb:52:in
>> > `initialize'
>> >        from
>> >
>> C:/PROGRA~2/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/soap5r-2.0.3/lib/soap/rpc/driver.rb:87:in
>> > `new'
>> >        from
>> >
>> C:/PROGRA~2/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/soap5r-2.0.3/lib/soap/rpc/driver.rb:87:in
>> > `initialize'
>> >        from learning_Ruby_2.rb:13:in `new'
>> >        from learning_Ruby_2.rb:13:in `<main>'
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Ruby:
>> > ruby 2.0.0p195 (2013-05-14) [i386-mingw32]
>> >
>> > I've installed DevKit "DevKit-mingw64-32-4.7.2-20130224-1151-sfx.exe"
>> > and followed (as closely as possible)
>> > "https://gist.github.com/remomueller/5027829".  I updated the existing
>> > gems and installed soap5r
>> >
>> > *** LOCAL GEMS ***
>> >
>> > bigdecimal (1.2.1, 1.2.0)
>> > httpclient (2.3.4.1, 2.1.5.2)
>> > io-console (0.4.2)
>> > json (1.8.0, 1.7.7)
>> > minitest (5.0.6, 4.3.2)
>> > psych (2.0.0)
>> > rake (10.1.0, 0.9.6)
>> > rdoc (4.0.1, 4.0.0)
>> > soap5r (2.0.3)
>> > test-unit (2.5.5, 2.0.0.0)
>> >
>> > --
>> > Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>