On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Sebastjan H. <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Furthermore, I've just realized if this would be executed in a web app,
> Rails is most probably the answer and as such ActiveRecord is in place.

Right, and that's probably your most "plausible blueprint" :-)

So far I've analyzed the organizational and other structures as well as
> the business processes of the company. Based on that I now need to move
> to the system requirements and data modeling. And I'm stuck here because
> of the OODBMS question. My fear is that if I go with pure object
> modeling supposing the OODBMS it wouldn't be executable in practice.

I don't see why the choice of persistence mechanism would have
any significant effect on your data modeling. But maybe I haven't
thought it through sufficiently :-)

Best of luck,

H*
--