Ian Macdonald <ian / caliban.org> wrote in message news:<20020522184504.GA7615 / caliban.org>...

> > puts a('Google', 'href' => 'http://www.google.com/')
> > puts ul(li('item1') + li('item2') + li('item3'))
>
> That's a nice extension, since it keeps the namespace clean by
> removing the need for the module inclusion.
>
> I wonder if anyone has a use for this code in an existing HTML
> module. It seems too useful not to use it. :-)

It would go nicely with a little demo I've been playing with for an
article on leveraging Ruby's higher level features for web programming
- the features I was thinking of were closures and continuations, but
hey, method_missing fits in nicely with the general theme.

Maybe I'll combine this with my continuations code and throw an
example on the wiki, so people can take a look even if I don't get
around to finishing the article.

Avi