On Wed, 22 May 2002 19:59:28 GMT, Dave Thomas
<Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> wrote:

>"Berger, Daniel" <djberge / qwest.com> writes:

I have a couple of suggestions:
1)I believe the Lisp cookbook is held at sourceforge.
   I'm notnsure that the rubygarden is in a form where this is
   feasible though.
2) Put a big date and copyright notice on the first page, then
    start a sourceforge product and create a cron job that
    takes your html directory and creates a bzip-tar ball and
    sends it to sourceforge. The only problem with this is
    if you mixed the cookbook stuff with other stuff and I don't think

    you did that. Then people can just download the tarbar and set it
    up on their own personal web servers. THis is an advantage for
    those of us that have difficulty getting broadband.