On Thu, 23 May 2002, Berger, Daniel wrote:

> [...]

I've got a pair of (contradictory) thoughts.

a)  It would sure be nice to get things boiled down to a couple of
servers, then maximize uptime (distributed rubygarden anyone?)

b)  The more (viable, worthwhile, etc.) web sites devoted to ruby the
greater the level of buzz around it.

perhaps people with more cycles than I can donate right now can think
about where the line between these needs to be drawn.

-pate