On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Jennifer T. <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Oh ok,  when I did rake -V this was the output (rake, version 10.1.0).
> Here are the permissions for the project, including rakefile.

Again, it seems a little unusual to have plain files with executable
permission settings, but that doesn't seem likely to cause this issue.

I'm running out of ideas. You might want to try blowing this all away
and re-installing it to see if anything changes.

Or, if this is your personal system, deleting the global rvm installation
and installing it for your own userid.

If I had access to your system I'd stick some debugging statements
in rake itself to see what's going on, but trying to coordinate that via
email would be painfully time-consuming :-)

But if no one else has any better ideas...

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder / gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder