Manuel, the instructions and files provided compile the exe as well as
installing the gem. The instructions also state where to place the
additional libraries.

cristian, the error message you posted stated "knapsack", which isn't
part of my instructions. If you follow the instructions I provided, with
the zip file I uploaded, then the error message might be more meaningful
to me and we can continue to trace the error to its source.

It would also be helpful to provide the results of this command for
debugging (to ensure all the files are in the right place):

C:\>cd \rails\sqlite
C:\rails\sqlite>dir /s /b