Thanks all, I wasn't anticipating a response that quickly!

Joel - With add-ons turned off, the issue doesn't happen. If I turn
add-ons back on again, the issue comes back.

David - This doesn't happen with either Chrome or FireFox weirdly! We
need flash to be left on due to the nature of the testing we will be
completing with this script.

Thai - All script debugging is already turned off in IE, so im not sure
why it insists on producing the error still! Attached is a screen shot
of my IE script debugging settings.

Due to the nature of the testing we will be completing with this script,
it wont be sites that we have control over, and we cant run the tests
without JavaScript/Flash.

Is there any way to get Watir to recognise this error and deal with it,
I tried most of the afternoon yesterday to sort it with various
different solutions about on the Internet.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/8645/Capture1.JPG