I'd like to see it too. Also RE: Sto.Mar's post

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM, <sto.mar / web.de> wrote:

> Am 29.07.2013 16:43, schrieb Harry Kakueki:
> > I tried this and came up with a one-liner that seems to do it. It sorts
> > the array and prints the result.
>
> Just to make sure: you do not use Array#sort?
>
> Regards,
> Marcus
>

> --
> GitHub: https://github.com/stomar/
> PGP:    0x6B3A101A

--=20
*Richard Wilson*
Sechelt Innovations
Cell - (604) 842 5318
Skype - r.crawfordwilson
Email - r.crawfordwilson / gmail.com

=93*This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If y=
ou
are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the information contained on this
email is prohibited=94.*