So, I have been working through this book, and have been doing ok up
until ch. 10.

I'm in the part of the chapter where it asks us to generate our own
sorting method (once with recurssion and once without).

They gave a shell example of code.  However, I'm completely lost.  This
is what I came up with so far, however I really have no idea what to do
at this point.  Could someone possibly point me in the right direction?
Recurrsion also is very confusing.  I get the idea of it with
factorials, but beyond that and it gets a little confusing.  Here is
what I have so far, and I would appriciate any help:
--------------------------------------
puts "Enter some words"
some_array=[]

while true
  some_array=gets.chomp
  if some_array==""
    break
  end

  sort some_array
end
#This is where I would print out after this puts the solution
puts "Here is the sorted list"

#Wrapper method suggested in the book
def sort some_array
  recursive_sort some_array, []
end

#Actual method used to make this happen, and also where I'm confused
def recursive_sort unsorted_array, sorted_array
        #Probably doing this wrong.  Basically, I want to
        #either push the smallest word into sorted_array
        #or go down the list and find the smallest, then add it and
        start
        #Over.  However, I could be thinking about this completely wrong
        #Could someone point me in the right direction with this?
  if unsorted_array[0]>unsorted_array[1]
    sorted_array.push unsorted_array[1]
  else
    recursive_sort