Hi Dossy,

     I've done quite a bit of work on embedded systems,  I think that
it would be a really cool thing to have a Ruby Lite which would run
on systems with limited resources.  Both in terms of speed and memory
comsumption, it would be advantageous to have a byte-code interpreter
for Ruby, which I think is one of Matz' goals also.  With that kind of
Ruby, and that kind of platform, it would obviously be very necessary
to keep a very close eye on memory consumption.  Here's hoping that
someday we'll hve a palmtop Ruby, and have all kinds of new problmes to
solve using it!!
-dln-