Hello all,

Recently I got the error described at
https://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/1506818,
which shows that classes can't be used to scope another classes or
modules.

Then I started thinking: why two concepts, class and module, instead of
only one?

Classes heritage, a feature modules don't have, can be done with include
and extend togheter. So we would need another method that does both
include and extend (call it inherit). Classes can't be used to define a
scope.
Modules can't be instanciated, but classes can.

So why not have only one concept that does both class and modules? You
may call this unified concept either class or a module, I'll call it X.

X is capable of extending, including and inheriting, does scoping and be
instanciated.

How does it sound?

regards,
brulio