This is what I want to do.

I'm looking for a way to link massive amounts of data in OpenOffice for
a sim league I'm in. Here's an example of what I'm trying to link to my
spreadsheet.
http://rslsim.atspace.com/html/players/player1stats.htm
You see player1stat. There are roughly 600 players though, and linking
everyone separately would be way to tedious. The only thing that changes
in the link is the player number for example:
http://rslsim.atspace.com/html/players/player1stats.htm
http://rslsim.atspace.com/html/players/player2stats.htm
http://rslsim.atspace.com/html/players/player600stats.htm
etc etc

I want to import all of them into a spreadsheet. What's the most
efficient way to do this? Another program? Another way? Please help.

So someone helped me out and made a code for Ruby.
This is the code.

$ ruby -rmechanize -e'n=(1..600); a=Mechanize.new; n.each{|j|
o=a.get("http://rslsim.atspace.com/html/players/player#{j}stats.htm");
b=o.search("tr"); [1,2,4].each{|q| puts b[q].search("td").map{|i|
i.text}.join(",") } } ' > data.csv

I installed Gem Mechanizer too but he uses Linux and when I put this
code in (I use Windows) I get this error : 'j' is not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Can someone convert this into a windows code possibly or tell me what
I'm doing wrong? I know it can be done because he did it on Linux but
doesn't know how to do it on Windows.