http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/mailing-lists/manual-instructions =
?
>=20
> Did you try the form (which should avoid email format issues)?
>=20
> Did you get any response or not?

Just For The Record, and so people who are having problems know: I have =
successfully subscribed and unsubscribed using the header and the form =
on the web site. So it's not really the methods given, but something in =
how those methods are used. As said, if using the email method from the =
list header, the mail *must* *must* MUST be in plain text.