Yeah, I have been seeing a lot of bug reports regarding try ruby.
It makes me very sad.

Sad enough that after the kickstarter and execution on the kickstarter that
I will talk to code school about taking it back.
I still own the .org. You aren't doing anything wrong. Try ruby is just
broken.

Respectfully,
Andrew McElroy
Tryruby.org domain owner.